This confidentiality policy informs you of the way in which the website uses and protects the information you send us when you browse the website, www.lamberet.fr
Use of the personal data collected
Organisation responsible for the collection, processing and protection of data:
129 route de Vonnas - BP 43
01380 Saint-Cyr Sur Menthon, FRANCE
Tel : +33 (0)3 85 30 85 30
Email : email@example.com
For your information we would remind you that the European Directive No.95/46/EC dated 24/10/95 concerning protection of personal data and the free circulation of this data applies in the European Union. In France the “Data Protection” law dated 06/01/78, respect for which the Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertés (French Data Protection Agency) is responsible, also poses several principles: right of access, right of rectification, right of objection. For all additional information on this subject, please consult the website of these organisations.
Lamberet is likely to collect and process the following information:
The information you send us directly:
By navigating the Lamberet.fr website you could be led to send us information, some of which could identify you (your “personal data”). This is particularly the case when you use a contact form.
In particular, this information may contain the following personal information:
– surname and first name;
– e-mail address;
– and other information that you send us, if applicable, in the case of an exchange or a contact.
The information collected automatically through interactivity with the site:
It is data collected via cookies, particularly by Google Analytics, with the following information for example:
– information concerning the devices you use to access the site (computer, tablet, Smartphone);
– IP address, connection and localisation data:
– operating system and platforms;
– data concerning your clickstream on the website (URL of pages visited, duration of consultation, search terms used, etc.).
Should you use the functions of the social networks made available to you, we will have access to certain data (especially your first name, surname, photographs, e-mail address, and number of friends) from your account on the said social network in compliance with the general conditions of use of the social network concerned. We are also likely to collect some of your personal data when you interact with the functions of these social networks, such as the “Like” functions.
Cookies are small files of text data in alphanumeric format which are deposited on your hard disk when you browse a website. These files are generated by the server of the site visited or by a third party server (web analytics service, advertising agency, etc.).
Cookies make it possible to identify you (via your computer), when you return to the website visited initially. Cookies cannot recover or transmit any data from your hard disk, or give you a virus.
The cookies and similar technologies that we use may be:
– Functional: i.e. necessary for carrying out a function, such as identifying you for correspondence, comment or if applicable an on-line order, for example;
– Analytics and performance: i.e. linked to tracking and marketing analysis of site visits;
– Advertising and targeting: when there is recourse to advertising, these cookies can record your visits and your browsing of the website pages or even your localisation, so as to allow the site and its advertising partners to offer you advertising consistent with your centres of interest and/or your geographical location;
– Social networks: this involves cookies deposited by the Share buttons on the social networks.
These cookies may come from the website service or a third party service (e.g. Google Analytics).
By configuring your Internet browser:
To block third party cookies on the main browsers, this configuration can be carried out as followers:
In Chrome :
Menu > Settings > Display Advanced settings (located at the bottom of the page).
Then click on the Content settings button and tick the Block cookies and third party site data box, and finally click OK to confirm your choice.
In Firefox :
Menu > Options > Privacy
Then configure the Storage rules menu in Use personalised settings for the history and finally untick the Accept third party cookies box.
In Internet Explorer :
Menu > Internet Options > Confidentiality Tab
Then press the Advanced button to display the Advanced Confidentiality Settings window. Then tick the Ignore automatic cookie management box and select Refuse in the Third Party Cookies column.
By deactivating cookie services on-line:
– Analytical and performance cookies: Google Analytics
– Social networks cookies: Facebook/Twitter/Google+/YouTube/ LinkedIn/Instagram
If you refuse the recording of cookies on your terminal, you can continue to browse the site, but some parts or functions may not operate correctly.
Purpose of the collection and processing of your personal data
With your consent we use your personal data to:
– Provide you with the content you requested;
– Establish contact and/or correspondence with you in order to provide you with information about our activities and/or services;
– Have visit statistics to enable us to improve the management of the website (presentation, organisation, adaptation of content to your device, etc.) and your user experience.
– Ensure adherence to our general conditions for use of the website, our confidentiality policy and the applicable regulations. This processing is based on your consent and/or our legitimate interest in measuring the efficiency of our services and adherence to our respective obligations.
Recipients of the information collected
Lamberet’s activity does not involve trading your personal data. Your personal data is only shared in the following cases:
– With our Internet analytics service providers (Google Analytics);
– In the context of legal obligations or to ensure adherence to our website conditions for use and, generally, to protect our rights;
And when you so request as for example when necessary, you use an authentication method supplied by a social network, or if you arrive on the website by clicking on an advert or a link on a partner website.
Storage duration for your personal data
Your personal data are kept by Lamberet and/or its service provides for the time required to provide the services corresponding to the collection of this data or to answer your request.
Protection of your personal data
We attach great importance to making the website and your personal data secure. These are kept on our server with our hosting service provider in a secure environment, in compliance with GDPR regulations
Your rights concerning your personal data
You have the following rights over your personal data:
– Right of access: you can access the personal data that we hold concerning you;
– Right of rectification: you can ask us to correct inaccurate or incomplete information concerning you.
– Right of deletion: you can ask us to delete your personal data.
To exercise any of these rights, send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org We will do our best to provide you with this information or change or delete it within 30 days following receipt of your request, accompanied by proof of your identity due to our obligation of security and confidentiality, except for requests that are obviously improper due to their number or their repetitive and routine nature.
The website is subject to French law and particularly the Règlement Général sur la Protection des Données (General Data Protection Regulation) adopted by the European Parliament and Council on 27 April 2016 and the French Data Protection Law dated 6 January 1978 amended.
Pour tout renseignement concernant la réglementation en vigueur, vous pouvez consultez le site de la CNIL : https://www.cnil.fr/